CALL TO SET UP A CONTACT LENS CONSULTATION TODAY
Every year there are more and more contacts to choose from. The technology is always changing for the better. Here at Advanced Family Eye Care we fit contacts for people of all ages. We specialize each fit to the patient to give them the most comfort and best vision at the best price. All three things are very important to us and we look forward to giving you vision without glasses.
YOUR FIRST WEEK WITH CONTACTS
Feeling nervous about contact lenses? Don’t be. This video will prepare you for your first week wearing contact lenses. This video explains the process of how to safely put on contacts and take them off. If you need more assistance please call the office.
- Many patients over 40 wish to see both distance and near without “cheaters.” With multifocal or monovision contacts, we are able to provide this for the majority of our patients.
- Have been told that you have too much astigmatism to wear contacts? With new technology we are able to fit patients with any severity of astigmatism.
- Dry eye can cause patients to discontinue wearing contacts. New advances in contact lens materials have allowed many patients to wear contact lenses with comfort.
- Corneal diseases can cause vision to be blurred even with the help of glasses. In these situations it is medically necessary to wear contacts to attain vision better than with glasses.
- Colored contacts for vision correction with a special aesthetic. Great priced lenses from a wide variety of leading brands.
MYOPIA CARE FOR CHILDREN
Myopia (nearsightedness) rates are increasing in children. Myopia can lead to difficulties in school, sports and other activities due to poor vision. Myopia also increases the risk of eye diseases. With orthokeratology we can help minimize the severity of myopia. Orthokeratology is when the patient wears a contact lens at night when sleeping. The contact lens reshapes the cornea so when the lens is removed vision is clear. This process of reshaping the cornea also helps reduce the risk of increasing myopia.
We encourage all patients to have their contact lens orders shipped direct. We ship all six month and year supplies of contacts for free across the entire United States. All rebate material will be mailed within 24 hours. Rebates vary from $50 to $300 when ordering from Advanced Family Eye Care. To reorder call 319 334 6087 or email us at: [email protected]
Save $300 through a mail in rebate on a year supply of OASYS ONE DAY contacts. Most daily contacts come with a $200 mail in rebate and most monthly contacts offer a $50 rebate.